Safe to move Data folder?

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK, got all the downloads, ran the installers and am blown away by this synth. My problem is that before I made the decision to buy Manystation I downloaded the demo of Wusikstation and installed it in my temp directory. All of the Manytone data files are now installed their also.

Is it safe to move these data folders? I'd like to uninstall the WS demo.

I should have downloaded the pdf first, I would have had time to read it before I installed.
Thanks
MRT

Hi
Yes you can move Data ... BUT read on ....

This is a very nice feature in case you start getting too many sounds and need a bigger Drive. You can move it all.

The Other Cool thing is ... All your old Songs Will Load Fine...which is nice because alot of Software messes your old songs up when you move your Samples, ManyStation will not do this. Providing....

You Read the Manual and The PDF about this. ( the read first pdf that describes pointing the VSTi to the Data and installation.)

What will happen is when you Move the Data, You need to keep it in its own folder together. Skins, Soundsets etc etc all in the same folder , usually called Manystation Data.

Then you need to Point the VSTi to The folder you moved the first time you open it. (again... The PDF guide braught to you by the amazing Simon Cann has this - pointing the VSTi info- see there for help :-))

Also to explain this Wusik Engine further ... If you get WusikStation After ManyStation, then ManyStation would become your Wusik Engine Folder and all WusikStation Data would go in the ManyStataion Folder. Opposite if you get WusikStation first.
Hope this helps you guys understand the Wusik Engine a bit too.

Right

Should get you Started :-)
Paul
Last edited by manytone on Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thanks for the quick reply, and the great synth.
MRT

Return to “Manytone Music”