4 Hours Generative Music :-)

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there,

Here I used my modular system to create an infinitely generative song. All sounds are created randomly, but obey rules through scaling and modulations. The combination creates a "controlled coincidence", which sounds contradicting at first, but describes exactly what music is. A combination of mathematics and spirituality.

So if you've had a stressful day then lie back and listen to the epic sounds of this system. :-)

I would of course be happy if you subscribe to my channel and leave a like and comment.

Thanks and Peace!!!

Link:
https://youtu.be/smK1qYlwDOg

Oh my... I would be like a kid in a candy store with that thing!! There are some truly glorious musical phrases that unfold in your recording. I put it on while I had some tidying up to do around the house and it gave me some ideas to try later tonight. So thanks for the inspiration!! :tu:

:clap: Fantastic listen!

morphex wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:25 pm Oh my... I would be like a kid in a candy store with that thing!! There are some truly glorious musical phrases that unfold in your recording. I put it on while I had some tidying up to do around the house and it gave me some ideas to try later tonight. So thanks for the inspiration!! :tu:
Haha, thanks a lot. Let me know, when you created something. :-)

Incredible, listened to the end. In the background, but still - a lot of variety for generative music, especially given medium-sized setup.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Love everything you do, Mirko!

Cool jam dude.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Thank you so much. :-)

Return to “Modular Synthesis”