Is it possible to set up metronome on/off with KeyLab 49

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi I just got the producer pack Bitwig and Arturia and what I am really missing is a fast way to turn the metronome on and off. I could do it with my APC 40 but I am not using that at the moment I am using Keylab 49 so I wondered if its possible. I know nothing about scripting but I am willing to try

Also it would be very useful to be able to solo/mute tracks via Keylab so if anyone knows how please let me know
Cheers
Gerald

Not sure what to recommend here to be honest.

Pretty much all buttons on the KeyLab are already used and the script is not exactly trivial, so if you have no idea about scripting I don't think it will be easy for you, since you need to remove other functions and replace them with what you want without breaking anything else.

Not all controllers can do everything at once, so adding for instance a Korg nanoKontrol 2 to you setup may be the easier way for the solo/mute situation, since it's also laid out more like a mixer (which the KeyLab is not).

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “Controller Scripting”