Thanks Mr. Fortune !

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am very fond of your syntheseizers . But I have a problem with for instance Shunjii .When I shall play it in REAPER it is often printed "automuted" in the mixer and I have to remove the Shunjii track and insert Shunjii again . Is there any way to avoid this problem ? I can't use your wonderful synth's if I can't solve this problem .
Best regards Caj.
Caj.

Caj wrote:I am very fond of your syntheseizers . But I have a problem with for instance Shunjii .When I shall play it in REAPER it is often printed "automuted" in the mixer and I have to remove the Shunjii track and insert Shunjii again . Is there any way to avoid this problem ? I can't use your wonderful synth's if I can't solve this problem .
Best regards Caj.
Hmm, strange issue. If it's automuted there should be a way to unmute within Reaper by some manual setting. I've to admit I'm not that familiar with Reaper though it does have some advantages the VSTi handling is somewhat clumsy as you can't exchange a VSTi within a track except deleting the track and open up a new track.
Anyway you might try to change some of the properties settings at the VST section of the track e.g. 'bypass audio when opening' or so.

hth
HG

Fortune wrote:
Caj wrote:I am very fond of your syntheseizers . But I have a problem with for instance Shunjii .When I shall play it in REAPER it is often printed "automuted" in the mixer and I have to remove the Shunjii track and insert Shunjii again . Is there any way to avoid this problem ? I can't use your wonderful synth's if I can't solve this problem .
Best regards Caj.
Hmm, strange issue. If it's automuted there should be a way to unmute within Reaper by some manual setting. I've to admit I'm not that familiar with Reaper though it does have some advantages the VSTi handling is somewhat clumsy as you can't exchange a VSTi within a track except deleting the track and open up a new track.
Anyway you might try to change some of the properties settings at the VST section of the track e.g. 'bypass audio when opening' or so.

hth
HG
Thanks , I think it worked by "bypass audio when opening" .
I will go one and experiment with your fascination synth's.
I also learned from the Reaper forum how to increase the virtual memory ,
when I'm setting up many tracks .
Best Regards Caj .
Caj.

Return to “HG Fortune”