Beatmaker heads

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Beatmaker just updated to 1.3 on the iphone. Wow is it awesome, any other beatmaker heads in here? :love: :love:

DOwnloading now- looks to be a big update!

Stupid American Pig wrote:DOwnloading now- looks to be a big update!
loving it, but not seeing the volocity and groove page.... :(

Its kind of expensive, one of the only iphone music apps I havent bought yet, though i've been tempted several times.

Is there much lag on it? Some of the bigger apps, like noise.io, are a bit sluggish changing screens, etc.
'The science of rich men does not elevate all mankind, but only themselves.'
sound cloud

dan_s wrote:Its kind of expensive, one of the only iphone music apps I havent bought yet, though i've been tempted several times.

Is there much lag on it? Some of the bigger apps, like noise.io, are a bit sluggish changing screens, etc.
a slight lag, but it is really worth it. Load up beatpack on your comp and transfer your own perc hits via wifi, and hell get to beatmaking.

compared to noise-io it is faster, and with this update i noticed it runs a lot smoother than before. so yea, get it. :)

I find its pretty snappy in use. Some of the screen changes arent instant, but I havent felt like this app is a poor performer. I definitely feel the processor in my iPhone heat up though when I use it...

TBH I probably wouldnt have bought beatmaker if I hadnt gotten a 25 dollar iTunes gift card as a gift. I dont use Beatmaker that often, and I *HATE* the iPhone headphones. Im too lazy and cheap to buy some that will work on my first Gen iPhone...

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”