IR-909 - the TR909 for your iPhone

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sounds like a bit of fun if you are bored: http://roventskij.net/index.php?page=3

Screenshot:

Probably not the first to mention it but tried a casual search and didn't find anything.

WANTTTTT!!!!!!!!!1

f**king cool.

I suppose ima havta try it :)

can't try it here, let me know how it works for you. I vowed to wait for the 3G iPhone (or "2.0") and that seems imminent but for now no iPhone

I vowed to wait till I can blow $400 on a freakin' phone. :roll:

Would this work on the touch also?

Where do the midi cables go :D?
stay juicy!

if jailbroken, pretty sure yes

Oh thank god!!! It's about time SOMEONE came out with a 909 emulator!

S.HUSH wrote:Oh thank god!!! It's about time SOMEONE came out with a 909 emulator!
You're pretty busy pissing on folks today, it is for the iPhone, seemed interesting to some - you don't need to be a jackass about it.

bduffy wrote:I vowed to wait till I can blow $400 on a freakin' phone. :roll:
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with my lowly free-after-rebate WinMo phone even as a mostly Mac user (fun synching it but otherwise good phone for the price of $0). I do like the iPhone overall but don't love it - seems to be a bit 1.0 for me and yes - $400 is a lot for a phone and whatever else it does that isn't as useful to me in particular now. Others like having everything it does in one $400 piece and I don't rain on their parade for that.

i'd rather save $400 towards an actual TR-909.
Eins zwei drei vier funf sechs sieben acht

S.HUSH wrote:Oh thank god!!! It's about time SOMEONE came out with a 909 emulator!
:hihi:

bduffy wrote:I vowed to wait till I can blow $400 on a freakin' phone. :roll:
it's pretty cheap
phone+mp3 player+ portable web/ebook and pretty much a small pc in your pocket, for only 400$

ok maybe your phone was free to "buy" but you still pay the full price over the time of your contract, and just a media player will cost what 200$, and a smallish computer about 3-400, so the iphone is pretty cheap compared to all those, plus it runs tons of nice apps, some even directly aimed at us musicians

Muzik 4 Machines wrote:it's pretty cheap phone+mp3 player+ portable web/ebook and pretty much a small pc in your pocket, for only 400$
in 3 years it will be *really* cheap as technology moves foward and the TR-909 will have still retained it's value.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”