Announcing SynthMaster v.1.0.4

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

KV331 Audio is proud to announce the release of SynthMaster standard version (v1.0.4). SynthMaster is now available for sale from our online store at:

http://www.kv331audio.com/purchase.aspx

Our transaction processing is done by SWREG.ORG, one of the leading e-commerce providers for software authors.

With the latest release 1.0.4, all users can now download either the full installer, or the latest installer from our web site.

We hope that SynthMaster becomes a very useful tool for every musician on the planet :)

Cheers,

The KV331 Audio Team:

Bulent Biyikoglu
Umut Dervis
Selcuk Ergen
Teoman Pasinlioglu
Last edited by kv331 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the release. I purchased yesterday.
Here my report:
I payed with Master Card in Germany. The total price incl. 19% VAT is 104,43 Euros (not 99.-). I got the download link immediately with the serial number. For a save installation I had to uninstall the demo version, otherwise the standallone is activated but not the VSTi. The activation window that appears with the first load shows a "copy" to clipboard button. That doesn't work. Use Crtl.+C. Also the internet connection button has no effect. Had to browse directly to the right site.
But all in all, it's a GREAT synth in NI quality but for their update price :-)

Congrats for the purchase and have great fun with it ! In the following months more sound banks will follow to show the users the big sound potential SM offers.

Greetings from the other side of the world (I am literally at the other side of the world right now, San Diego, and am a bit jet-lagged)

Mitcha: I knew about the copy button, but was putting off fixing it, and looks like I forgot that :) No worries, will fix that next week. I hope that will be the only major bug SynthMaster will have :) I'll take a look at the "go to www.kv331audio.com page for authorization" button doesn't work issue as well.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “KV331 Audio”