CopyShop on PPC mac's

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Might be a problem there, have fixed it I think, if someone would like to have a look at it?

/Johan
Shuriken.se, sonic weapons for the music ninja!

it doesn't show in my hosts: plogue bidule, v-stack, nor in logic pro after wrapping with vst-2-au wrapper. any idea?
dual g5 2.7, osx 10.4.8

yes I have, I have a new version if you want to try?

yes larsby, of course ;-)
where can i find it?

Anyways uploaded a new version (same dl link) please try that.

downloaded and installed: it works now! great! i'll test it tomorrow and post here my personal experience. thanx.

edit:

i tried copyshop on the other mac (before i tried it just on the powerbook i use for the internet) and i got this message when wrapping the plug:

Warning: the following plug-ins: CopyShop.vst and Fondleo.vst have duplicate unique identifiers. One of the plug-ins will be disabled. Please contact the plug-in vendors in order to resolve this.

Plugue Bidule shows a very similar warning.

hope this helps ;-)

Well yes, that will be a minor adjustment, cant do that from work though, sorry, will have to fix it when I get home.

and thanx for all the help!

ok, then please post here when you solved the problem so that i can dl, install and let you know.
thanx

Now :) same url, thanx

i downloaded the latest version but i cannot expand it, i tried various times, i always get this error message:
An error occurred attempting to expand "CopyShop OS X .zip". Unexpected end of file.
Error #-39

Could you please check it?

thanx

Fixed, please redownload, or is that rererereredownload :)

now there is no conflict between fondleo and copyshop anymore but:
1- copyshop crashes au validation (when wrapped), it crashes the app, it doesn't simply fail; i know i can enable it and i did it, it seems there is no problem, but it would be better if it could pass the validation.
2- there is a graphic problem, the first time i instanciate the plug there is only a fraction of the plugin gui, if i close and reopen the gui then it is shown correctly.
if you want i can send you the au validation crash log and a screenshot showing the graphic problem.
just let me know

peace

Is the graphic problem while au-wrapped?

yes, when wrapped, here you go:

Ok, well, if it does not pass auvalidation, that might be a problem, but I think it is merely me forgetting to do a check that you cannot do something stupid that will never happen in real world conditions (CopyShop is dependant on getting audiobuffers)

The gui-glitch, I have no clue, I dont own the wrapper and I dont have the money to put buy it, not sure if it only happens when using Logic wich is a program that I defenetively does not own. And it could be the wrapper that does wrong also, or Logic.

So what I'm trying to say (in a real nice kind of way) is that I will not do anything about those last things you found.

Hope it is useful for you anyways.

Return to “Shuriken”