EXT64

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bug report:
Mixer:
On the very bottom of the Audio Out lane(s) where the stereo pair of outputs is displayed,
for me it shows 'Out 1 + Out 1' instead of 'Out 1 + Out 2' when I have selected Out 1 and Out 2.
Or ''Out 3 + Out 3' instead of 'Out 3 + Out 4' when I have selected Out 3 and Out 4.
I have Out 1, 2, 3 and 4 available for my device.
Seems not to be quite right.

Also, it can’t recognize Reason Rack “FX”
MuLab of course :D

ZonderP wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:14 pm Hi seismic1!
I tried to reproduce in EXT64 and indeed I also got distorted sound first.
I then increased the buffer size for my MOTU M Series ASIO audio device in the Audio Setup from 128 to 256 and the sound is now fine.
Maybe something like this could also work for you?

Cheers,
Patrik
I was already using 512 buffer size. I tried various higher and lower settings to see if it made any difference, but had no luck. I am using a Line6 Pod Studio UX2. I tried the dedicated UX2 driver and the ASIO4ALL driver, but both of them have the problem. I've tried 24-bit and 16-bit depths too, but that made no difference for me. I'll try to test it again later.

If you have FL Studio installed, you can use FL Studio ASIO as the audio driver in EnergyXT and/or EXT64. I've been doing that for years now and it works slightly better on some systems. It works in Reaper too. Also, disable the inputs if you don't need them for more CPU power back.

Energy XT still has better MIDI editing than Reaper in my opinion.

mjolnir wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:42 pm If you have FL Studio installed, you can use FL Studio ASIO as the audio driver in EnergyXT and/or EXT64. I've been doing that for years now and it works slightly better on some systems. It works in Reaper too. Also, disable the inputs if you don't need them for more CPU power back.

Energy XT still has better MIDI editing than Reaper in my opinion.
I still see the problem using the FL ASIO driver. I think I should submit a bug report.

Return to “energyXT”