iOS apps that run well on M1?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love that the Moog apps do but apart from Midi Tape Recorder these are the only ones I know that are explicitly designed to run on both iOS/iPadOS and M1 computers. Any others I should look out for?

btw I tried Zeon but it didn't work properly (au3 and standalone versions).

I would love it if the Virsyn apps did

Most iOS apps don’t run well on macOS, even though they claim otherwise :?
Btw; Virsyn Tera was updated today and can run on m1 macs as well

Cool yes just checked

Tried it - unfortunately it seems buggy and only plays on the left channel for me. Also non resizable on Mac (although does have a full screen view)

Running as an Au3 in Logic is somewhat better - at least it has a bigger GUI as a plugin and plays in stereo and sounds very nice actually - GUI still doesn't resize which is a bit of a problem as with modules opened up you have to keep scrolling the GUI with the mouse to see everything

Afaik mela synth works on mac .. the fac apps may work too

You may also like:
- VA Drum
- Zeon
- SpaceFields
- Sunrizer
- Remixlive
- PolyWave
- MIDI Tape Recorder
- bs-16i
- Drambo
- AddStation
- Gatelab
- and Most MOOG aps
Have fun :)

Thanks I tried Zeon but it wouldn't open

Did install Tera Pro but it's tiny on my screen and not able to resize it

Would be very nice to have Sunrizer back (if it works)

There are heaps of current iOS iPad apps that can run on AS macOS but, majority of devs refuse to port them or should I say, make them NOT available to Mac - they are blocked by devs, not Apple
Not sure why?! Some devs make their iOS apps available for AS Mac but most don’t :(

Synthmaster and DRC run well. Ive head good things about the fabfilter apps too

Animoog plays in Mainstage, but crashes it. The short tests with Model D/15 seems more stable...
The question also is which iOS apps are licensed for the desktop without purchasing them again? The Moog apps are...
I wouldn't pay for any which is listed but isn't tested yet...

… nvm

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”