Abelton Live downloadable version ???

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I understand that Live can be bought as a downloadable version. Just tried to do just that at their site but seems I can only order the boxed version. Am I missing something??

cheers

CreepJoint wrote:Hi,
I understand that Live can be bought as a downloadable version. Just tried to do just that at their site but seems I can only order the boxed version. Am I missing something??

cheers
I can't answer your question, but i suggest you shop around. Buying direct from the developer is rarely the best price. I tend to find with a product like this you can save generally a third of the cost if you buy elsewhere.

Are you in the UK?

Yeah youre right but I thought if I got the DL version I might have something to play with today :oops:

much cheaper from Thomann.

Thanks all the same

CreepJoint wrote:Yeah youre right but I thought if I got the DL version I might have something to play with today :oops:

much cheaper from Thomann.

Thanks all the same
Hey mate don't worry, i get in a rush to get my new toys too! I nearly orderd today, until i checked my bank balance online and realised i better be careful!

I am gonna sell some of my plugins and other software(if i get permission from the devs) to cover the cost of getting live. Then i can do what i like best - roll lots of loops in and mash them up in Live :D :D :D

If you order the boxed version,you also get a link for the download version IIRC...
ew
A spectral heretic...

go to your local music dealer...they're usually cheaper. Then you can buy the downloadable upgrade.

Patrick
I'm just a nobody telling everybody about Somebody who can save anybody!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”