iPhone BeatMaker/ Exclusive Samples/Free VST's

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Featured Sample Packs
Producer Packs Available only at Traxsource.com!

ImageInspiration Sounds - Deep Tech House (Traxsource Exclusive) - Inspiration Sounds
Tech-House, Minimal House, Deep House and Electro. Deep Tech House is...

ImageBlack Riot - Black Riot Super Pack (Traxsource Exclusive) - Inhouse
Classic Black Riot Loops and Drums!

ImageLoopmasters - Electro House Underground - Loopmasters (Traxsource Exclusive)
Electro House consistently fills the dancefloors of the superclubs of ...

Image Grant Nelson - Studio Essentials Volume 2 - Close 2 The Edit (Traxsource Exclusive)
Following the huge success of his first Studio Essentials sample libra...

Image Reel People presents - Studio Sounds & Samples Vol. 1 (Traxsource Exclusive) - Papa
Available exclusively on Traxsource.com, and on sale at a special disc...

Image Kaskade - Kaskade Sound Library Vol. 2 - Quiet City
You know Kaskade¹s reputation for quality production. This sound libr...

Traxsource Recommends:

ImageBeatmaker - iPhone Beat Creation
BeatMaker - The Latest in Music Creation for your iPhone / iPod
So you just got an iPhone and being the innovative DJ/Producer you are, you're looking for a way to integrate it into your daily life. Well the BeatMaker, mobile instruments and music creation software for iPhone / iPod Touch, is your ticket.

Giveaways And Competitions

And The Winner Is.... Ray Jones of Basel, Switzerland

Ray's remix of "Love And Happiness" has been declared the winner of THE PHILLY GROOVE/ FIRST CHOICE REMIX CONTEST "

Special Thanks to all who entered!

Ray's Prizes include:

-Release on Philly Groove
-Phaedra virtual analog synth instrument from ZERO
G/XFONIC virtual analog synth instrument .
-Platinum Notes Audio Mastering Software
-$150.00 Traxsource Gift Certificate
-Interview on Traxsource Future Of House Radio Show
-Airplay on the Traxsource Future Of House.
-Limited Edition Traxsource T-Shirt

Stay tuned for the the debut of Ray's mix on the Future of House with Deli G:

Free Stuff
The Best Free Plug-ins Ever!

ImageFree VST's
Get your hands on a superb collection of more than 100 music-making tools with the brand-new Computer Music Special ...

Thanks for this info :tu:!
The question I have is can BeatMaker integrate into my studio setup (Or at least the recordings)?
stay juicy!

Ok BeatMaker looks pretty damd sweet!
Kinda has a phrazoresk look to it.
Not fully integrated but can still transfer the audio back and forth. $20, pretty awesome :).
stay juicy!

We agree. It really is amazing you can work on tracks instaed of playing games when you travel. Can't wait for the updates.

Defintely seems like you could work on beats and other parts and the n dump them in to a more advanced sequencer.

If I had an iPhone I would probably buy it.

This should be a serious consideration for intua. Also a direct connection to the main host would be useful. Maybe a VST/AU streaming frontend?

BTW this will run on my touch also right?
stay juicy!

I have a 25dollar iTunes credit that I was looking to spend, I think that $20 is high for something limited and unproven- but the bus rides are boring...

Optomadic wrote:This should be a serious consideration for intua. Also a direct connection to the main host would be useful. Maybe a VST/AU streaming frontend?
Would that be possible? I think I heard that the iPhone and iPod Touch run a full version of OSX.
BTW this will run on my touch also right?
I think iPhone and iPod Touch apps are cross-compatible, unless it uses the microphone or phone parts of the iPhone.

beatmaker rules. i can vouch for it. beatpack works too, i've created kits - actually ported ephonic drumatic3 brutal kit to it. it's a great start to a good idea, now they need to flesh it out a tiny bit and it'd be awesome.

Hey, I came across some new kits for the Beatmaker and thought I'd post them up!

Heres the link:

http://www.primeloops.com/beatmakersamples

Beatmaker Rulez!

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”