ScapesWizard Question

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, Günther!

Just wanted to get a clarification - am I correct in that ScapesWizard Pro and ScapesWizard 2 Pro are two similar, yet distinctly different products?

I already own (the original?) ScapesWizard Pro but on your web site there is now only ScapesWizard 2 Pro listed for sale. However, I notice in the current Indie Dev sale that your 'Xtra' bundle appears to include the original SW, rather than the newer SW2... is that correct?

If these are considered two distinct products, is there an upgrade to the newer version available for those of us who own the original? On the other hand, if the Xtra bundle actually contains SW2 then it seems to me a great way to get the new version while picking up some of your other fabulous synths at the same time.

madhatter_ wrote:Hello, Günther!

Just wanted to get a clarification - am I correct in that ScapesWizard Pro and ScapesWizard 2 Pro are two similar, yet distinctly different products?

I already own (the original?) ScapesWizard Pro but on your web site there is now only ScapesWizard 2 Pro listed for sale. However, I notice in the current Indie Dev sale that your 'Xtra' bundle appears to include the original SW, rather than the newer SW2... is that correct?
Yes, that is correct - the first Scapes Wizard has become an item of the backlist for special sales only now.
madhatter_ wrote: If these are considered two distinct products, is there an upgrade to the newer version available for those of us who own the original? On the other hand, if the Xtra bundle actually contains SW2 then it seems to me a great way to get the new version while picking up some of your other fabulous synths at the same time.
As it can bee seen on the image related to the Xtra bundle there is the 1st Scapes Wizard depicted - which really cannot be confused with Scapes Wizard 2 which is completely different controlwise. Anyway both serve the same purpose soundwise though Scapes Wizard 2 has got a lot more under its hood - which was nearly killing me during it's development ...

You probably missed (the mail and/or info about) the introductionary offer for Scapes Wizard 2 which was a real bargain too back then and that offer lastet for a month.

HG

Thanks for the quick reply!

I did receive an email from you back at the end of September which told about the release of SW2... is that the email to which you are referring? I must not have been paying very good attention, as it only talked about the features and didn't say anything directly about the price that I recall. I probably should have visited the site at that time, I suppose.

In any event, thanks for the clarification!
- madhatter (on esoundz)

Return to “HG Fortune”